It’s an honor to help New York families overcome some of life’s toughest challenges. I take pride in delivering firm, quality representation to each of my clients. In all areas of family law– whether divorce, adoption, or other close-to-home issues– Mark Weaver Law works to find the solutions that protect clients’ interests and minimize emotional distress.
Your children’s best interests
After separating from your spouse, the security of your children’s future may seem uncertain. Mark Weaver Law ensures a caring legal counsel and expert advocacy for matters including:
- Child support — arrangements in which you receive/pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your children in a healthy, happy environment.
- Child custody and visitation — divisions of parenting time that grant children stability and safety. I assert clients’ parental rights to make decisions about how children are raised.
- Adoption — seeking to add children to their families through adoption. I handle the legalities so that you can concentrate on your new family member.
- Juvenile delinquency — handling delinquency issues, should your child end up in trouble with the law. I will advise you on how to handle the potential threats to their future and your parenting rights.
In all matters concerning your children’s welfare and your parental rights, Mark Weaver Law provides earnest, diligent counsel at every step of the way.
Divorce, alimony and property division
When possible, I advise couples to opt for mediation, in which I will help you to achieve peaceful settlements and eliminate the need for litigation. If mediation proves ineffective and disagreements can’t be resolved, I am willing and able to take your case to court. I provide comprehensive support for:
- Divorce — guiding you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support — securing the best possible settlement so that divorce doesn’t unnecessarily disadvantage one party, whether you will pay alimony or receive it.
- Property division — advocating for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — drafting and reviewing comprehensive prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect your interests, which can alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
Contact Mark to discuss your case
Mark Weaver Law represents clients throughout New York in cases involving divorce, adoption, or other family law matters. Call Mark at (646) 331-3686 to schedule a consultation.
Due to the pandemic, all consultations are being conducted virtually, via Zoom, Google Meet, or Jitsi, until further notice.