Your Rights. My Expertise. Our Success.
Representing YOU in all family law matters
Since launching my legal career in 2007, I’ve been fighting for justice for New York families like yours. I know these courts; I know that legal operations can be tricky to navigate, especially while also dealing with the issues that led you to them in the first place. After years of studying and practicing the New York legal system, I am experienced and ready to use my knowledge to protect the rights of the innocent, make difficult processes smoother, and, ultimately, help you restore and secure the peace that you deserve.
For the last thirteen years, I’ve worked with clients of vastly different backgrounds and cases. While their circumstances are different, what unites them when working with me is their ability to finally exhale: they can breathe a sigh of relief, knowing that they’re supported by a zealous fighter. My friendly, easygoing demeanor puts even the most overwhelmed clients at ease.
Family law encompasses a wide range of legal matters that can have long-term implications for you and your family. I represent clients in a range of areas, including:
- Divorce — If you are in need of a lawyer on your side through a traditional divorce, solving issues of child support and an equitable distribution of property, or are considering a collaborative divorce, you will find a strong advocate in me.
- Prenuptial & postnuptial agreements — For those wishing to understand how assets and property would be distributed upon the dissolution of marriage, I offer clarification and documentation through drafting pre/postnuptial agreements.
- Child custody — In child custody issues, I push for a verdict that allows you to maximize time with your children, which can help support your healthy and stable relationship with them .
- Modification of orders — When circumstances of child support and/or alimony change, I will aggressively move to modify orders
- Divorce mediation services — For couples who seek a neutral third party to help reach agreements on key aspects of divorce, I provide divorce mediation services, which can minimize legal fees and avoid litigation.
I pride myself in the time and care I devote to establishing trusting relationships with my clients. No matter the case, I treat all clients with the respect and compassion they rightly deserve.
Contact me to discuss your case
Mark Weaver Law represents New York clients in family law matters. To schedule an appointment, call Mark at (718) 223-5641.
Due to the pandemic, all consultations are being conducted by phone or virtually via Zoom, Google Meet, or Microsoft Teams